Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I'm a little behind on the posts. I haven't done any major climbing tips since my last post, but I've been able to make it out for some day trips to American Fork Canyon, Price Canyon, and a new area near Helper where Nate Brun and I developed some new boulder problems. Preston and I were able to make it once again the the annual Teva Mountain Games in Vail, CO. Travis Cook accompanied us this time and we had some really good times. The Bouldering World Cup was once again amazing. We also had a good time visiting the sponsor booths and eating great food at the local restaurants. I look forward to next year and hope we will be able to go once again.





1 comment:

  1. I'm always amazed at those who 'boulder.' Is it as hard as it looks?

    How was your time up at the TEVA Mountain Games in Vail?

    ReplyDelete